cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem in creating sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi can any one help me to solve this problem.

I created a material with standard sap organisation units.

i created a material with plant 1200,sales organisation 1000 and distribution channel 10. The problem is when i create sales order using OR type, (you have not assigned sales organisation 1000 and disribution channel 10 and language DE.)

Just help me to solve this problem.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Looks like you have not setup the sales area (sales org / dist channel / division).

Also in SPRO --> Sales & Dist --> Sales doc header --> Maintain language conversions. Since DE is german, you need to maintain language conversion there. OR in english is TA in German.

Also assign the sales area to your doc type.

Maintain the pricing proc & other details correctly.

When maintaining the material master, extend it to the sales area in which you are raising the SO.

Regards,

Sivanand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear, Use MM01. Enter your material code. Select only sales view. Enter plant, sales org. and distribution channel. Click on all sales view and enter sales text for material. Then click on save for material. Regards, Mahesh Wagh

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear siva

Go to material master MM02, input that material code and execute. There click on "Additional Data -- Descriptions". Check whether you maintained the Language as EN. If not, maintain that and save.

Now try to create the sale order.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Siva

Please chk material language in Basic data of material

Sorg. language

If all are correct then pl chk yr entry in SPRO----

Enterprise Structure -

Assignment -

Sales and Distribution -

Assign sales organization - distribution channel - plant

Hope this will help you.

Thx.

Former Member
0 Kudos

check your assignments in the enterprise structure for sales org-DC-DIV c heck the language in the sales org as well. Also check your assignment of OR to the sales area in customissing for sales docs Also ensure your pricing procedure is in place.

regds

Jude