cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cash management Report

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI all,

My client is looking for a report in CASH MANGEMENT.

I used the standard report (T.code FF7B,FF7A) ....but the sysytem is taking all the PO & PR values,which must be taken.

I would like know any BAPI or User Exit or BADI or any Stand T.Code which will calculate the actual cash balance (flow).

The req is as follows... (daywise/Weak wise/ Month wise)

Opening bal (curency wise i.e. SAR,USD.EUR) :

Add : Receipt + FD maturing + Customer Payment

Less: FD renewedVendor Payment Other Payment

Closing Balance ( as on day/weak/month currency wise)

Carry Forward of balnce (to next day/Weak/Month)

Can i have any guidance for my issue.

I cant go for 'Z' report...as my client is expecting output form the standard report.

Cash management has been implementated and fund management is not implementated.

Also in future they will implement the Fund management...

Can you help me out ........

We are in ECC 6.0

Regards

SAP4ME

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can create a form in TRM4 and assign it to a report in TRM1.

You can use the same values as have been configured for cash management.

You can create a projected cash flow report in a specific format that you are looking for.. and it is not an ABAP report.

Assign pts if useful

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all .....

any inputs/guidence for my issue....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

To me it sounds as if you should consider to implement the SAP liquidity calculation functionality. This tool is a combination of the SAP Actual calculation module in FSCM which will collect your actual cash flows based on the direct cash flow model only. On top of this module, you set up the SAP BW reporting which can then display your opening balance - add any movements for the period selected and calculate the ending balance. In addition, by activating the SAP Integrated planning module, you will provide the customer with a module where they can enter cash flow forecasts which can then be reported together with actual cash flows in SAP BW;

BR

Lone