cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Consolidated Billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys

I have recently implemented consolidated billing i.e. creating one Sales order --> Multiple deliveries --> one Billing document.

I have successfully implemented the aspect of generating one billing document by setting the 'billing relevance to G - order-related billing of the delivery quantity' via Maintain item category in config.

The major issue is that the billing is documents are generated based on the order quantity instead of the delivery quantity. For example if an order was placed for 10 units of item A and 5 units were delivered - the system will generated billing documents for 10 units (based on the order) instead of 5 units (based on delivery).

Can anyone suggest how i can achieve consolidated billing for only the delivery quantity?

Thanks, Felix

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I believe in your copy control setting VTFA-item level, the billing qty field is populated with "A" - order qty less invoice qty.. if you change this to "B" - delivery qty less invoices qty your requirement will be fulfilled..

Do let me know.

Hrishi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hrishi

Your suggestion was simply brilliant!

I achieved the desired result.

Many thanks, Felix

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hrishi

I still have another challenge with the Consolidated Billing.

The problem is with creating outbound deliveries after the initial invoice. I created a sales order for 4units of Item A, created outbound deliveries for 1unit, then outbound deliveries for another 1unit before billing the 2 deliveries.

My question is: how do i split the remaining items into 2 separate deliveries of 1unit each. I attempted to create outbound deliveries after Billing but the 'quantity field' was greyed out.

Is this a standard SAP functionality or there something i need to do in configuration?

Thanks & regards, Felix

Answers (0)