cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment term and incoterm in PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

Last time i am able to create PO with Blank payment term and put"N/A" in incoterm field,but now i unable to do so on the same vendor.

The system will require me to fill in.

May i know what is the possiblity that cause this?Where can i check the configuration?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi friend,

Use the SPRO t-code for the configuration

and follows the path

>>Material Management

>>Purchasing

>>Purchase Order

>>Define Screen Layout at Document Level

in that you have to select the ME21N t-code for and enter

than you will found the many datas related to po fields, in that you will have to your entry optional and save it.

rewards if helpful to you.

regards,

rajesh

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

i just did something testing and found out that if i create PO refer to a PR,it will show the message

If i create Po manually then i am able to proceed.

Is there anything to check on the PR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please go through this path.

Spro-MM-Purchasing-purchase order-define screen layout at document level-select ME21N.

Double click it, in this you will get field selection group as Terms of delivery and payment.

Select your choice and make it optional.

This will solve your problem

Regards,

Goraksh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is there any way to check the changes document for the Terms of delivery and payment ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Click on Terms of delivery or payment in ME22n/ME23n. Go to top of the screen and select Environment-Header changes. Here you can see the changes made in this particular field and the Document number.

regards,

Goraksh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for advice.

However i would like to know when the changes done in SPRO for Terms of delivery or payment in ME23N.

former_member581212
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check in

SPRO --> MM --> Purchasing --> PO --> Define screen layout --> Create PO --> See in it ...andmake it optional...

Hope it helps...

Regards

Priyanka.P