cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP B1 Certification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone.

I gave my certification exams on 19th but was not able to clear it. I scored less in Logistics and Accounting. I scored less in scenario based questions. Any tips or any other study material i should read apart from the books given by SAP. Is there any website where these kind of scenarios are listed,

Thanks and Regards

Nitin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Its purely based on theory and applied knowledge. You must read all books each and every line atleast 3 times and then practice well. Apply some own Ideas when u practicing which means do some own projects and You'll be get more doubts so that you could able solve by u or ur mentor then u will be expertised.

All the very best for ur exams

By

Kalai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a Lot..

Regards

Nitin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Its purely based on theory and applied knowledge. You must read all books each and every line atleast 3 times and then practice well. Apply some own Ideas when u practicing which means do some own projects and You'll be get more doubts so that you could able solve by u or ur mentor then u will be expertised.

You are joking. Did you read everything at least 3 times for passing the implantation consultant exam ?

@Poster :

have a look at the elearning and videos. did you book the classroom training?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Chidambaram and Steffen.

Thanks for replying. Steffen i had a look on the elearning material available on this site. I am more concerned about the scenrarios based questions if u have any questions related to exam please let me know. Chidambaram..i will be in touch with you and please keep on checking threads for my queries.

Regards

Nitin

stella_cronin
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi there,

In each module, there are self-test questions. These are the same TYPE of questions, same level of difficulty, same structure.

there's about 15 to 20 self test questions in each module in the product training.

Regards,

Stella

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If your are clear in that it is enough. Still you have any doubt please contact me again...

regards

chidambaram

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin,

i will guide you pls reply me with u r mail id.

Regards

chidambaram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I can clearly say that in accounts in is based only on scenario based but where as implementation & logistics i can guide you to get the topic which come for online examination.

Best of luck

Chidambaram

Former Member
0 Kudos

I need more solutions.

stella_cronin
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi there,

If you go to www.channel.sap.com -> Education -> BusinessOne -> Role based Training -> Implementation consultant. Here, you'll find a learning map with all you will need to know for the exam.

If you contact your Partner Serivces Advisor (PSA) they can talk you through Educational options available on the portal

regards,

Stella

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stella;

It s asking for a user name and password. Do u have any scenarios based questions for the exams or any contents for the exam for B1 functional consultant.

Thanks and Regards

Nitin