Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspection lot issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ASAP,

Here Inspection lot status is CRTD PASG SPRQ,

plz let me know how to convert it in REL CALC SPRQ.

Points will be awarded for this.

Manoj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manoj

Inspection plan is not assigned to the inspection lot. Thats why the inspection lot is in CRTD status.

or

More than one inspection plan will be available for that material.

1) Create inspection plan and assign to the inspection lot in T.code QA02.

2) If two inspection plan is available delete one inspection and assign in T.Code QA02.

Regards

Srihari.P

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

many many thanks for yours kind support,

Points has been assigned as per merit of your input.

Manoj Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, Manoj

- Run trx QA02

- Enter inspection lot number

- Click on the "Insp Specification" Tab

- Now click on the "Task list/spec." Button

- Now go to "Sample" Tab

- Click on the "Sampl". Button

- Save

Prerequisites:- As suggested by Shri, inspection plan (trx QP01) should be created for the material in the system

It will get REL

Regards,

Shyamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srihari/ Shyamal

While using the QA32 to recording the result of Inspection lot system is throwing following message " characteristics result cannt be recorded for nspection lot 01000027598"

Inspection lot status is Rel CALC, when I am trying to use QA02 for Task List/ spec and samp. both button is in display mode.

I am getting this kind of prob. only for this Material , for rest of mat. I am able to record results as well as UD.

plz let me know the complete procedure with relevent T- code to resolve this issue.

I will be very much thanksfull to both of you.

Thanks a lot for kind help so far.

Pts will be awarded..

Thanks & Regards

manoj

Former Member
0 Kudos

See one thing is sure that the lot status is REL then it must allow the RR and UD both. And it will not let you assign the Task list, hence it is already assigned.

But any ways you are getting an error "characteristics result cannt be recorded for inspection lot 01000027598"" such so let me know the full diagonals for the same.

Apart from this let me know what is the value for the inspection points in the header level data for inspection plan for this material.

Answer these two questions to help you further.

Regards,

Shyamal

former_member263130
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Manoj,

This can be because characteristics assigned to task list have control indicators which does not allow/require result recording, so I will suggest to check characteristics.

And the buttons may be in display mode because taks list is already assigned and inspection lot has released status.

Hope this will help you.

Bye for now,

Devang

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Manoj,

I had stimulated your problem , i too got the same error when i SET Automatic Assignment Inactive in the material master Detail information on inspection type.

1) So go to Material master QM view

2) Go to inspection setup

3) Check the " Detailed information on inspection type"

4) if Automatic Assignment is inactive, activate it and check.

Please give your feed back in this

Regards

Srihari.P