cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time management (leave Types)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have some issue in creating leave types likes my employee has different leave conditions according to the employee groups , Eg : if i am taking Earned leave into consideration they have 20 days quota for staff, 25 for trainees , 15 for other group likewise one group can avail 10 days leave at a time other can avail 5 leave at a time , now i am confused how to do this ,if i have to create seprate leave types for all the groups or their is some other method to do it.

Regards,

Vinny

Edited by: vinny on Sep 22, 2008 2:16 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

As per your requirement you must create indivial quotas because, Here they can avail diffently too.

If there is difference in between the groups it is once again problematic

Ex staff you might hv classifcation in stafff

executvies

manger

GM etc they might have further classifcations

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I think you can use QUOMO feature for this type of scenarios.

This will accrue leaves differently for different employee sub-groups.

But where as that utilisation for one e.group 10 and for another e.group 15, that is the problem. I think you can tackle this by writing Custom PCR.

Check it out if this can help you.

Regards

Venu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Should i create different leaves for different groups,

Regards,

Vinny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Should i create leave types according to the employee group.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinny,

For your scenario, Just create 3kinds of Absence type and Absence Quotas and assign this to your PSA and ESG groups for Time quotas and Absences... and while hiring an employee for an particular PSA/ESG just assign the quotas or run the RPTQTA00. Only thing is just take of Groupings ...your problem will be solved.

If any thing let us know...

Regards,

Raghu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

then where will i assign the conditions like one group can avail 10 days at a time and other can avail 5 days at a time.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi VInny,

Anyways u are going to create your quotas according to grouping only.... so for this quota type assign it to different quota type grouping in quomo feature. So for that particular ESG or PSA they will get that many days leave.

Regards,

Raghu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Does it mean that for single leave for example pl i will have create three types of leave for staff , other for officers and other for executive so that all these will have different quotas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

That is what i recommend, i belive that is best practice too. you can also handle with PCR but if you must familer with them.

Best Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for ur suggestion , i think i should move to that way only n meanwhile i will wait for some time , may be some one may have some other solution