cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TableControl - Number of Rows - Determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Currently i have enabled Vertical and Horizontal Resizing in Screen Painter. However, it displays only as many rows on ITS Page that appears on Table Control in screen painter.

For example, if Table control contains 10 rows i see only 10 rows filled in with records on ITS Page too. How do i make Table on ITS Page to accept records dynamically, say 100 records.

Do i need to change the attribute of Table control or should i make changes to BHTML in ITS Page?

Thanks,

Shankar K.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shankar K.

are you also using templates for your service or are

you just going with the Easy Web Transaction meaning you make use of the SAPGui for HTML build into ITS?

If you want to use a Table Control your only chance

is to change the size of the Table Control on the dynpro.

If you do your own templates there is also the option use a "step loop" instead of a table control. This is a very old thing in Dynpro Development but it returns all the rows in a table at once. Never the less it lacks many of the cool feature table controls provide and its also a total rewrite of your abap code.

Maybe you want to search http://help.sap.com a bit for the info on step loops but I guess there is not really any good information out as it is a very old technique.

regards Ingo

Answers (0)