cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any ideas on how to bring VRGNG field in COEP/COBK tables to BI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am trying to extract Cost Center Actual data using 0CO_OM_CCA_9 datasource. It brings data from COEP/COBK tables.

I need to have VRGNG (CO Business Trasaction) field shown in my report which is in the source tables. The above standard extractor doesn't bring this field directly.

Can anyone tell me how do solve this? Is enhancing the CCA_9 extractor is my only option? As the VRGNG field is present in the source table of this extractor, do I have to write any code to bring this value to BI or not necessary ?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I had written code using CMOD.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

consider reading OSS notes 394491 and 438207. This should fix your issue about appending fields to an existing datasource. There would be no need for coding.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Marks,

Thanks for your reply but these note not resolve my problem. How to proceed with enhancement in data source I know. I want to know about specifi field VRGNG (Business transaction)

to be added in data source 0CO_OM_CCA_9.

If you have idea about this then share with us.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

How about adding this field to the append structure? It should be filled automaticly then. If not you'll have to create a user exit to read this field and fill the extract structure.