Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SM58 : Input values do not contain IDOC control and DATA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

Please help me ASAP, new to IDOC's

I have configured everything and Checked the RFC connectivity between two different system which is working fine. But when I am trying to send IDOC's say COSMAS and Internal_order there are first changing to status 30 and then to status 03.

The problem is that when it is checked in Sm58 this probem persists " IDOC_INBOUND_ASYNCHRONOUS SAPEAIPE03 22.09.2008 11:10:31 Input values do not contain IDOC control and DATA".

Any Clue please.

I have checked by port settings every thing they are all working.

Thanks and Regards,

Krishna Mukthineni

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member192295
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

If all configuration is going fine mean better to check with inbound configuration at partner profile and process code also. Why because for inbound IDOC process code should be mentioned else will throw error.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

Problem is solved,

It needed the checking of the source and destination system's unicode / Non unicode status. If the both system are unicode then a check box in the RFC connection with Unicode system to be checked on both ends.

The whole process works smoothly then after ....

thanks and regards,

Krishna Mukthineni.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you configured partner profile in We20.

This is the place where u bind the message type along with port and RFC.

All the control record information need to be filled out before transmitting out of SAP.

As it is not filled up correctly, shooting up this error.

Regards,

Krish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krish,

Connections are binded properly double checked before placing this question and there is a succesfulyy RFC connection between the two systems .. still problem persists..

does it require any ...

thanks and regards,

Krishna Mukthineni