cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

file->idoc, port in control segment not being populated

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

I have a file->idoc scenario. Everything works fine, but the receiver port in control segment of idocs has no value. I'm surprised, because this is provided in the Idoc adapter so I thought it is taken from this parameter.

Any ideas, what could be wrong?

Thank you,

Olian

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Provide the Control Record values From Mapping by Assigning them to constants.

And in the Receiver Idoc channel Check the Following check Boxes

Take Receiver From Payload

Take sender from payload

Take Control record values from Payload

Regards

Seshagiri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

do you know how exactly the IDoc adapter works during populating control segments? The thing is, I use same communication channel in many scenarios and only in this one the port is not being filled with port value.

This has nothing to do with the mapping I think because I don't set control segment values in other scenarios too.

Thank you,

Olian

former_member183906
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You pls set the indicator - Apply Control Record Values from Payload

If you set the indicator, the conversion of communication parties to the IDoc partner is only possible for systems that are not logical systems.

If you do not set the indicator, all combinations of communication parties and services are handled as services without party.

If the IDoc XML structure contains a control record during outbound processing on the Integration Server, it is rejected and created again by the IDoc adapter. If you want to include additional values in the control record, set the indicator and provide an appropriate mapping for the values

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/EN/96/791c42375d5033e10000000a155106/frameset.htm

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member192295
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If idoc is receiver, we need to configure control record values as a constant manually in message mapping window, meanwhile configure receiver agreement also. I hope now clear.