Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CIN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am implementing CIN in my project.

I am using the below flow to finish my sales process

Order (VA01)u2013delivery(VL01n) --- invoice(Vf01)u2014excise invoice(J1iin)u2014(how to print the excise invoice)

I am planning to use this process for normal sales to customer . Is this process ok or I need to update any RD 23D register or any other register when my goods are going out of the factory please help me.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear nishanth

Normally all excise postings will go under one G/L Account which FI people will create. Whenever you generate excise invoice, it will not update any registers.

As you would be aware you will submit excise returns on monthly basis. So once in a month, you have to run T.Code J2IUN to update the respective registers.

To take print of excise invoice, use T.Code J1IP.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi,

Thanks for your reply.

In case of plant stock transfer to depot then while transfer stock from plant to depot i need to update RD 23D register at this stage for plant stock transfer to depot.

And in case if i am selling my goods from depot to my customer then again its a norma sale right.

i have to create

oderdeliveryinvoice--(and in this case excise document is not required because the material is also ready excised material) i think only vat need to be paid ..in VF01.

Please explain me if i am wrong in depot sales process.

thanks.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear nishanth

While Stock transferring from plant to depot, plant has to raise an invoice with ED but without tax.

Depot, in turn, while selling to customers, raise an invoice with ED (what has been debited exactly while receiving from plant) and respective tax.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi,

As per my knowledge when stock is moving out of plant to depot . In plant we need to raise excise invoice and send the stock to depot.

when there is sale from depot then only VAT is added to the sales price.

Please suggest me if i am wrong i am planning to implement in the same way in SD.

Thanks..

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Nishanth

I feel you have not gone through my last suggestion which answers exactly to your query.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi,

Sorry to for troubling you again.

I am new to CIN and implementing it for first time.

As i explained you may clients process they transfer stock from plant to depot and at this stage they raise an excise invoice at plant and the invoice include pricesAll Excise Duties (14%2%+1%) = Selling price.

When they sell the material from the depot then they raise invoice for only Selling price + VAT .In this case they again will not raise any excise invoice.

I donu2019t know how to implement this in SD .

And regarding you reply ED Tax.I did not understand the process how to map in SAP . Please explain me in steps how to map this is SD.

I will be very thankful to you.

Even i read your document that is also very helpful to me.

Good Work...

Thanks.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

T.code for print Excise invoice J1IP.

Best regards,

VENKATASWAMY.Y