cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pioneers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would like to have the latest document on Pioneer. Any help is highly appreciated...

Regards,

Bill

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

I_MCA
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello Bill

You are referring to "Pioneer", which is the internal codename for a project that replaces both BEx (Web) Analyzer and BusinessObjects Voyager. It is early days yet and there is little that can be publically shared. For current information for SAP employees you can visit the SAP Corporate Portal and search for the terms Pioneer and OLAP.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ian,

Thank you for the information and its a great help. I think from you, I can get too much of help regarding the new product os SAP.

Now I am looking for latest document updated around 08.2008 on the following. It will be a great help if you can send me the links so that I can take the benefit of them. I have got few documents in BPC.

Pioneer

- Xcelsius

- SAP BI and BOXI 3.0 Integration

- BPC Netweaver 7

- SSM Netweaver 7

Thank you in advance,

Bill

I_MCA
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello Bill

I can only respond on behalf of Pioneer. Keep watching SAP.com. A "Pioneer" roadmap should be available there in the next 7-10 days.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ian,

I'm loooking for some documentation about "Pioneer" and I would like to know if this roadmap is now available.

Regards

I_MCA
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello Iozano

Please contact Eric Schemer, Pioneer Product Manager, for details of roadmap availability.

Regards

amrsalem1983
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if you are talking about the business objects products

you can get all the documents from here

http://help.sap.com/businessobject/product_guides/

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you please tell me which document is exactly for Pioneer. am getting confused...

amrsalem1983
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

well, there is many products for business objects.

you have to know which product you want to go through, and then you select from the list

and select the version.

good luck

Amr