Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reload data for DS 2LIS_02_ITM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Hope I will get some help from you all.

I have modified a data source 2LIS_02_ITM only and created one ODS for the same. However there are already 2 cubes present in the system based on the same DS.

Q1 When I started to delete setup tables ;system asked me Application name, if I give application as 02-Purchasing then would it delete all Datasource for Purchasing ???

Q2 when I was doing set up table update in R3 system it was giving a Error message like u2018there is data still present in 2LIS_02_ITMu2019. When I deleted DS from delta queue, it come up with another error u2018there is data still present in u20182LIS_02_HDRu2019.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

when you delete the setup table for 2LIS_02_ITM, it will show that still data exist for other DS. Just ignore those things.

Because when you fill any Purchasing DataSource(i.e, 2lis_02_itm, or 2lis_02_hdr), both the header and the item gets filled up. This is how the SAP has defined.

former_member205352
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Q1 :

A1 : Application name 02 set up table is deleted mean all setup tables belonging this application gets deleted.

Q2

A2: To fill setup tables you need to delete the old data and even the delta queues (all delta queues of application group 02 in your case).

In your case since you already have this datasource being used I guess there is data in delta queue.You need to delete the same.

If you are on BW 3.5 or below you need to do reinit to all the cubes and ods simultaneously.In BI 7.0 this is not a issue because of DTP.

Hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I complelty agree about what you are saying .

however my question is do i need to initialized only 2lis_itm ds or all datasources which comes under purchasing ??

former_member205352
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can initialize only 2LIS_02_ITM.

Initialization and intrun delta queue is datasource and source system dependent.

Hope this helps.