cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

script-issues

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am calling a smartform from areport where I am exporting 4 fields containing some data to the form.

I am importing there fields with in the smartform and I am displaying the values of these fields in the text modules of windows.

1)one of the fields is not displaying the values and inturn displaying just the name of it like given below.

&WA_LIFNR&.

Can anyone post how to display the value of it in the output.

2) In the output display after displaying the contents of header of table of main window, How to maintain an single UnderLine.

Can anyone post how to solve these 2 issues.

Thanks.,

G Kumari.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumari,

If you are getting &WA_LIFNR&. as output,You need to drag and drop from the available variables.(Delete it and drag and drop that variable)

Make sure that the variable is defined and populated with the value.

To display a single line,You can print it using BOX command.

You can achieve this by writing the following command in the script editor as:

/: BOX HEIGHT '0.05' LN WIDTH '29' CH FRAME 25 TW

Regards,

Rama.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

1> as others said you can drag drop the field. But if u cannot as in ECC5 then you will find a small button with a plus sign for field addition on the top left hand side of the text editor.

2> define a template with one line and one column with your desired width. Select the line and press the upper margin button. and use this template as required.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi kumari,

1) Donot hardcode the value in the text node in the smartform.

(ctrlshiftf4) from their just drag and drop the required fields.

2) Click on the display pattern and display the data as per your requirement.

Regards,

Sravanthi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi kumari...!!!

In your 1'st issue, can u tel that remaining fields get value from report,, if so means u have to check that print program i.e report,. u have to debug that field wether data has to be populate from data base to internal, if so means surely it will work..

in your second issue, i think it can be done through differentiate via by giving color in table painter...