cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic payment program

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I need some valuable suggesitons from you all.

We are in ECC5.0 and using APP (Automatic payment program) with one paying company and 5 sending company codes within same chart of accounts.

Ex:

Company codes A,B,C, D, E are in the same chart of accounts CHOA.

Company code E is paying company and Company codes A, B, C, D are sending companies.

Now we want to use company codes F, G, H in this centralised payment program. But problem is these company codes (F,G) are in different chart of accounts (CHOB) and company code H is in different country with another chart of accounts (CHOC).

Please could any one help me how can I implement centralised payment program for different company codes in different chart of accounts and different countries?

Thanks in advace.

Krishna.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please help me in finding solutions....

Thanks in advance.

Krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check the below SAP comment.

The paying company code and the company code to which payment is made must be in the same country and have the same local currency and parallel currencies. In addition, both company codes must have the same settings for enhanced withholding tax functions (active or not active).

Only the valid company codes for the paying company code are included in the possible entries.

I am not sure how you can do cross-company postings or APP for several companies with different chart of accounts. By having different COA's, it seems that there are several controlling areas as well.

Tried looking for more details on this, but couldn't find anything specifc.

NW

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nandini,

Thanks for your help. And I am interested in SAP in house cash management. I am not sure that this is possible in FSCM (in house cash management)?

Thanks again,

Krishna