cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QM Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Gugus,

While using the QA32 to recording the result of Inspection lot system is throwing following message " characteristics result cannt be recorded for nspection lot 01000027590"

for this using QP01 I have created the Inspection plan and in QA02 I am trying assigned task list/ Specification but task list/ Specification button is in dispaly mode.

plz let me know how to solve this issure.

Pts will be awarded..

Thanks & Regards

manoj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

kindly check in Material master QM settings whether you have marked the settings Automatic assignments,and check characteristic

but it will only effect from next time you processed the assignment

regards

thyagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thayagrajan,

Yes, In MM automatic assignement & characteriastics are checked.

why in QA02 tast list/ spec. is in dispaly mode?

With Regards

Manoj

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

what is the status of the inspection lot ,is there any task list assigned automatically for the inspection lot.

kindly specify

regards

thyagarajan

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

many many thanks.

Manoj Singh

former_member608385
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Manoj,

Please Check pointwise :-

- Check Material Master & check the Inspection set up data for Proper Inspection type, Check 'Post to Insp Stock' , Check 'Insp. with Task List' , 'Automatic Assignment ', 'Check Char' should be active.

- Check the Inspection plan of the Material & Check Usage as per inspection type is set or not.

- Status should be '4' Released of the plan

- Material should be assigned to the plan

- Proper MIC has been assigned to the Operation in the plan

- Proper QM Control key has define in operation or not.

- Proper Sampling procedures has set to the MIC's in the plan.

You are getting the 'assigned task list/ Specification' is inactive only because already made plan has already assigned by the system.

Please check and revert me.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

If the button of list/specification is in display mode, It means material sample is calculate automatically due to tick on Automatic Specification Assignment in QM data of material.

So please ignor same calculation and go in Usage Decision (UD).

Regards,

Mahesh Wagh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi mahesh,

For other material i am not getting this king of prob. I dont know If I am missing any material QM master assignment.

automatic assignment and char. is ticked for other material also this type of message system is not throwing,

till now my user is doing UD after escaping result recording, i have to fixed up this issue.

plz help me..

manoj singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manoj,

1) check Inspection lot user status, if status is REL then

2) check the inspection plan, user might created an inspection plan without any inspection characteristics.

3) If Master inspection character is assigned check the character control indicator for Record measured values should be active. But what ever the change you do now, this will get effect from next inspection lot only.

4) Check mateiral master also.

Regards

Srihari.P

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atul/ Srihari,

Good morning, this issue is really screwing me up.

any way let us try, I am giving you information which you asked for as following ;

1) check Inspection lot user status: Rel Calc SPRQ

2) check the inspection plan, user might created an inspection plan without any inspection characteristics : Required assignment made

3) If Master inspection character is assigned check the character control indicator for Record measured values should be active. But what ever the change you do now, this will get effect from next inspection lot only. In this MIC is assigned and proper control indicator has been set.

4) Check mateiral master also: Checked properly, no prob. From MM Side

u2022Check Material Master & check the Inspection set up data for Proper Inspection type, Check 'Post to Insp Stock' , Check 'Insp. with Task List' , 'Automatic Assignment ', 'Check Char' should be active.: Done no prob.

u2022Check the Inspection plan of the Material & Check Usage as per inspection type is set or not. : Done, No prob.

.Status should be '4' Released of the plan : Yes , Done

u2022Material should be assigned to the plan : Yes, Done, Inspection plan

u2022Proper MIC has been assigned to the Operation in the plan : Yes

u2022Proper QM Control key has defined in operation or not. : Assigned

u2022A proper Sampling procedure has set to the MIC's in the plan. Assigned

I have checked all the possible check list provided by you, and I found out that every things seems to be correct and after that also system is not allowing me to record the result,

If any records result master records is required plz let me know?

Thanks & Regards

Manoj Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

oe mor things i would like to tell you,

Mat. type is ERSA: Stare Parts

Manoj Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Many many thanks guys, I believe that I have resolve the issue with yours king wholeheartly support.

I have done so many changes, let me asses where went wrong, will get back to you with complete solution.

Again plz accept my Thanks for yours all support.

Thanks & Regards

Manoj Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

This is the way i resolve the Issue.

1) check Inspection lot user status:

2. check the inspection plan, inspection plan with any inspection characteristics.

3) check Master inspection character is assigned, check the character control indicator for Record measured values should be active. But what ever the change you do now, this will get effect from next inspection lot only. In this MIC is assigned and proper control indicator has been set.

4) Check Material Master & check the Inspection set up data for Proper Inspection type, Check 'Post to Insp Stock' , Check 'Insp. with Task List' , 'Automatic Assignment ', 'Check Char' should be active

this is the the chekc list I followded and I found that in MIC , Control Indicator where not set properly which i corrected it and for next insp. lot. i am able to do result & UD together.

Cheers up.........

Thanks & Regards

Manoj Singh