vithal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member581212
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

I dont think MRP iindicator affects postings while miro n migo..

regards

Priyanka.P

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Priyanka

Yes you are right MRP indicator does not have any effect during the MIRO trax

But it do have a lot of effect while doing MIGO specially if you have CIN functionality in place..and for first stage or second stage dealer scenario...

By the way MRP here in MIGO does not means Material Requirement planning but Maximum Retail Price..

Regards

Sujoy

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

thanks for quick response. in MIRO i am not getting thecenvat clearing account whcih we get in normal process.while doing posting j1iex it is posting to cenvat clearing account. How this account is nullified

regards

anup

Former Member
0 Kudos

After capturing the excise duties during MIGO you will have to post it using trax J1IEX_P wrt to ineter invoice no or the vendor invoice nos depends...

Once you do that the accounting entries will be made in background

ie through ETT GRPO

acc entries will be

BED recv acc Dr

Cenvat clearing acc Cr

The entries will be repeated for all the diffrent duties

Once the entires are posted you can see the same while doing MIRO

Regards

Sujoy

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

in J1iex_p the entries are passing correctly. But in miro excise accounts are not passing. where to correct this

regards

anup

Former Member
0 Kudos

the problem is solved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anup,

I am having same problem please guide me how to solve this problem.

Thanks & Regards

VR

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am also facing same problem. Please post the answer.

Thanks & Regards

Maneesh Bhardwaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

we use MRP indicator in MIGO at the header level in excise tab when the material is being procured from first stage dealer or second stage dealer, where in we dont know how much CENVAT duty he is going to pass on to us. Therefore we create PO with material price + duty value and at the time of MIGO we split up the gross price with the duty value for which we are eligible to take CENVAT credit.

By checking the indicator ON for MRP the system identifies the duty value that need to be poted seperately from the material value

Also in the Item level you need to mantain the duty velues manually say BED, E cess Amd se ceondary Ecess which will be captured now.

Award if usefull

Regards

Sujoy