cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

condition active/inactive field

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear all

plz let me know in item level conditions screen there is a field inactive with yellow and green symbols

it has several options

where exactyly do we configure this??

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vishal

What r u exactly talking about?

Is that Condition Types in in the Conditions Tab at Item level in Sales Order, u want to know, then goto V/06.

Or else elaborate the exact requirement.

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is automatically assigned by the system so that the condition value is not considered in the net value of the document. For eg: If condition type PR00 is entered two times in the condition screen then the first entry of PR00 is made inactive by the system and the second entry is only considered for the net value of the document. Another example is condition exclusion groups where the excluded condition types are made inactive by the system and therefore not considered in the net value of the document.

Regards,

GSL.

Former Member
0 Kudos

gsl

thnx for the reply

i l put my error exactly

I have created a sales order with Milestone billing wi th different Item category, Condition type ZRP1 is inactive in Item pricing inthe sales order. When I am doing Billing for the same, the ZRP1 is showing inactive only, but when I am saving the billing document, the ZRP1 condition type is turning to Active.

I want this condition type to be inactive in Billing Document also.

Thanks in advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vishal

This could occur if the condition record for this condition has been deleted or contains no value. U dont get error at order level but while saving Billing Doc. the error occurs.

If this is the case then check in the analysis tab of Sales Order for the detail description for ZRP1.

Check by deleting this condition at SO only, whether u will be able to save the Billing doc.

Hope this helps u.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sachin,

Thanks for your reply,

The condition record has been maintained for ZRP1. It is Statistical. It has to show as Inactive(Yellow) in the conditions. It is Inactive in Order but when I do Billing, the condition type is turning to Green (Active). I have maintained in Copy Controls Or-F2, item category level, Pricing type as D, Copy Pricing elements unchanged. Inspite of that I am getting that error. Is there any other place where I missed the configuratin setting...

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Has your issue been resolved. I am facing the same issue in our system and was wondering what could be the cause.

Do let me know how you guys solved this issue.

Cheers,

Ameet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

My issue has been resolved. There is a consulting note 217009 (Condition Exclusion for Group) that describe this behaviour.

Hope it helps.

Cheers,

Ameet