cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadcast Error while broadcasting a template

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi...

I am facing error while broadcasting a template as a PDF file.

Error: com.sap.ip.bi.base.exception.BIBaseRuntimeException

I cant find any other details for this error.

I am able to broadcast the query.But i am not able to broadcast the template which includes the same query.

When i tried to assign a different query to thesame template, its working.It means that template is working fine.

The problem is the combination of the actaul query and actual template is not working.

I also checked with the support desktool and the configuration settings which are fine.

There are no error logs found. When we execute the template for broadcast it should initially communicate with the BW system and then from there we wil recieve mail.

But here when i am executing i am not able to see any logs in BW syetem, the report is not getting communicated with the BW system.

There are 4 queries with their corresponding templates for which templates are not getting broadcasted. The queries are designed for top n customers. These queries have offsets and also for one of the query there are exit variables.

I want to know that is there any problem with the query or some setting problem which will make the combination of query and template work properly i.e broadcasted properly.

Can anyone please provide some inputs????

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you checked the Portal logs? There may be further helpful info there.

Regards,

Robin

Former Member
0 Kudos

this seems that the Portal engine set up with your companys portal and Web application designer is not working...

u mighte need toa pply OSS notes.

have you checked it on SAP service market place.