Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

stock requirment list

former_member208541
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

i have two questions :-

1) if we have stock and i create a sales order, then the sales order confirms the stock. will the same confirmation aslo gets reflected in MD04.

2). if we do not have stock or have partial stock, the system transfers the requirement to MRP and so the requirements appear in MD04. my question is if in question 1, the system shows the availabale stock, the how can we distinguish in MD04, the stock for which manufacturing has to take place and the stock which is already available and assgned to a sales order.

regards

sachin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey,

once u start generating sales order system start background process to check the stock status, as per the scenirio, which is passed thru requirement type (assigned at procurement tab-Item level).

so Now come to ur query. Basically MD04 provide u stock requirement list for further procurement and production n all.

Basicall, if u hav got shortage of stocks at sales order level system automatically generate P.O. in background.

Being a SD guy we hav to run CO06 and CO09 to check the availability check of stocks and requirement passing on.

if u have any query plz let me know.

Thanks

mk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

MD04 provides details of 'requirement elements' and 'Procurement elements' date-wise. For instance, if your sales order calls for 100 Nos of 'material1' and the plant has a free stock of 90 Nos of this materials, MD04 will list stock display as below:

Stock - 90 Nos

Sales order (requirement)- 100 Nos

Purchase requisition (Procuremet)-10 Nos

Ofcourse, purchase requisition number will be generated by MRP run.

Please note that sales order requirement of 90 Nos will be displayed in MD04 whether the material is confirmed , or not for the sales order. It is displayed as a requirement.

If you want to see stock position as well as confirmation of material against sales orders, you can run transaction:CO06 (back order processing).

Hope it is clear.

Regards

Murali