Upper spec 18.75 to 18.50

Lower spec 17.25 to 17.50

Range 3

Upper spec 18.50 to 18.25

Lower spec 17.50 to 17.75

Range 4

Upper spec 18.25 to 18.00

Lower spec 17.75 to 18.00

a) Initially the sample size is 50%. Starts with range 4 .

b) if consecutive 5 receipts are ok we want to switch to range 3 - sample size 25%.

c) if consecutive 5 receipts are ok we want to switch to range 2 sample size 10%

e) and range 1 sample size 5%.

f) if there is any rejection at any range, then reset to range 4.

g) if out of specification noticed then the next incoming material will be inspection in the next lowest range. ie in range 1 out of specification noticed shift to range 2 in the next Goods receipt.

I know that Sampling scheme can be used but how to link the specifications in it.

How to link this in SAP QM.

awaiting for your valuable feed back Please.

--

Regard

P.Srihari

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srihari,

For your case you have create 4 MIC and use DMR at character level.

It will solve your problem.

Create DMR QDR1 and assign the DMR in to QP01 @ character level.

Revert for further query.

Regards,

S.Babusingh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Babu,

Thanks a lot for your responce.Really i am trying for this option for a quite long time. At least i came to know that some thing can be done.

As per your guideance.

1)I had created DMR for Usage Decision.

2)I had assigned the DMR rule in the task list header and maintained dynamic modification level " dynamic modification at character level"

3)Maintained the DMR rule for character 20 and Dynamic modification as for character as 20.

If i reject the system shold use character 20, but this is not happened.

Now my question is where to maintain the character selection. For sample calculation we had assigned the inspection severity in the DMR and sample size for the inspection severity are maintained in the sampling scheme.

For this where we want to maintain the character selection rule.

Regards

Srihari.P

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sri,

As per your requirement you have to create 4 MIC as well as 4 DMR follow the below step.

1. Create MIC1,MIC2,MIC3,MIC4

2. Create DMR1,DMR2,DMR3,DMR4

3. Assign the DMR at MIC level.

a) Go to QP01 In Header data screen choose Dynamic mod. level DMR at character level. (Don't assign any DMR here)

b) In Characteristics screen assign DMR to MIC

(Range1) MIC1 - DMR1

(Range2) MIC2 - DMR2

(Range3) MIC3 - DMR3

(Range4) MIC4 - DMR4

Save the Inspection plan.

DMR detail explaination

As per your requirement MIC4 will be initially inspected (ie: range 4) and remaing MIC all are after 5 consecutive lots if any rej at any stage again inspect the Range4.

DMR1: Create 2 Stage (1st is SKIp 2nd is Inspection)

Stage1: Start with Initial stage, Tick in SKIP, and Maintain No Skip as 15 (Bcz your case You need this MIC1 after 15 lot (555)), Skip duration 999 (Bcz your case days not consider) New Stage 2 (Bcz after complete the 15 lot it will go to 2nd stage for Inspection.), Rej 1 , New Insp 1 (Bcz rejected means MIC1 is not required)

Stge:2, Insp Sev 4, Ist Enter Description as Inspection required and press enter.

In another small popup screen enter no of Inspection 5 , New Stage as 2, Rej 1, New 1,

DMR2: Create 2 Stage (1st is SKIp 2nd is Inspection)

Stage1: Start with Initial stage, Tick in SKIP, and Maintain No Skip as 10 (Bcz your case You need this MIC2 after 10 lot (5+5)), Skip duration 999 (Bcz your case days not consider) New Stage 2 (Bcz after complete the 10 lot it will go to 2nd stage for Inspection.), Rej 1 , New Insp 1 (Bcz rejected means MIC2 is not required)

Stge:2, Insp Sev 4, Ist Enter Description as Inspection required and press enter.

In another small popup screen enter no of Inspection 5 , New Stage as 1, Rej 1, New 1,

DMR3: Create 2 Stage (1st is SKIp 2nd is Inspection)

Stage1: Start with Initial stage, Tick in SKIP, and Maintain No Skip as 5 (Bcz your case You need this MIC3 after 5 lot ), Skip duration 999 (Bcz your case days not consider) New Stage 2 (Bcz after complete the 5 lot it will go to 2nd stage for Inspection.), Rej 1 , New Insp 1 (Bcz rejected means MIC3 is not required)

In another small popup screen enter no of Inspection 5 , New Stage as 1, Rej 1, New 1,

DMR4: Create 2 Stage (1st is Inspection 2nd is Skip)

Stge:1, Insp Sev 4, Start with Intial stage Ist Enter Description as Inspection required and press enter.

In another small popup screen enter no of Inspection 5 , New Stage as 2, Rej 1, New 1,

Stage2: Tick in SKIP, and Maintain No Skip as 999 , Skip duration 999 (Bcz your case days not consider) New Stage 2, Rej 1 , New Insp 1 (Bcz rejected means again inspect the MIC4)

Note: Read step by step.

Revert further clarification.

Regards,

S.Babusingh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Babu,

Thank you very much for your valuable inputs.

It dosent fit my requirement exactly, but i am able to map the actual senario to some extent.

I would like to know is there any option like this with single MIC that can handle 4 ranges.

Thanks and Regards

Srihari.P

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sri,

It is not possible to maintain single MIC with 4 ranges. For this we need to create individual MIC.

Regards,

S.Babusingh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes dear correctly suggested by Mr. Babu, For furthere inputs you can refer [this link|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/2d/352435448c11d189420000e829fbbd/frameset.htm] Regards, Shyamal