Clustering on AIX 5.3
We are facing problem in Failover clustering.
We are going through the implementation phase where in i have setup Production system,
the environment is as follows: SAP (CI) and Database (DB) instance are running on two seperate AIX servers,
We are planning to have cluster in between Ci and DB. That means
1. If Ci fails, it will be mounted on DB
2. If DB fails, it will be mounted on CI.
1. we have tested failover at OS level which is fine.
2. we have also tested Failover of SAP Application manually, which is also working fine.
3. But our main objective s to achive automatic failover between CI and DB, i mean if CI fails it gets mounted and start running on DB automatiacally,
and if DB fails it gets mounted and start running on CI automatiacally.
Please guide me as to how should i go about it...
I kindly request you to give your expert advice....