cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I un-receive an good receipt in SAP, FOR A CERTAIN LINE ITEM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi experts,

can any one please help me to solve this issue.

"How can I un-receive an good receipt in SAP, FOR A CERTAIN LINE ITEM"

thanks in advance,

mohammad.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

using the trax MIGO or MBST you cancel the material document but if you want to cancel the whole line item MBST i will suggest you go this trax and give the material doc no that you want to reverse, aslo it may have say x nos of line items so in the next screen you can uncheck the indicator which appears as a right mark so the line items for which you have unchecked the indicator will not be reversed from the original document created. Only the wanted and checked line item with some specific qty will be revesed

Award if usefull

Regards

Sujoy

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

IN MIGO, select Goods Receipt and Purchase Order number and next to that tghere will be a box, enter your PO line item number to receive that particular line item only.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

delete the item which u don t want to do the gr further.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Select the item in PO and lock it for not performing GR.

regards

suresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In T-code MIGO, you select the line item you want and enter all the details of this line in Item details. Tick Item Ok indicator for this line item.

Untill and unless you tick the item ok indicator for certain line item you couldnot receive the material.

If you already received the material then Go to MBST and cancel the material document for the same.

Hope this will help you.

Regards,

Goraksh.

Edited by: goraksh dhikale on Sep 22, 2008 11:30 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

MIGO Select line item and enter quantity.... and check and post