cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sales order attatchment

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi friends

I need information on how attachments in sales order can be seen at the production order.

my client has mto scenario he manufactures according to the drawings send by the customer, i am able to attatch the docs at the sales order change mode not in create mode, please help in this regard.... and also please guide me how the docs attatched at va02 or va01 can be seen at the production order level

thanks and regards

ts

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi TS

If any sales order is saved.you can check in MD04.There the production people can check our sales order in display mode VA03. If any material is to be bought partially from outside then a production order will also take place and then the stock will get confirmed

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Attachments are possible only in change mode and not create. Production team should have authorization to view the sale order so that they can navigate by double clicking on sale order to go to display mode (VA03) from MD04 transaction.

Regards,

GSL.

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> I need information on how attachments in sales order can be seen at the production order.

They can't. These are 2 different objects and when you add an attachment you link it to 1 specific object. You can't link an attachment to 2 different objects simultaneously. This can be done only with some serious ABAP effort.