Sub contracting challan reconcillation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I am doing the subcontracting for sales order

1. I have created the po with account assignment E

2. Transferred the material from main store to sub contracting store

3. created sub contracting challan

3. created goods reciept and in that i have given reference of sub contracting challan

4. now i want to do the reconcillation , but system is giving error message as " challan material is different from material document..

so please suggest , what i have to do? please reply....

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member1150623
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Look this problem is related to ur material posting document- (mainly with Job work order)May be it helps u.

First check out the material posting doceuments (i.e mb1b docs. which genrates by saving the transfer posting to vendor) & also materials in it.

This mess. will be due to " if your posting document is different in the j1if01 i.e in challan creation.(actually system auto. take it during making a challan),but if due to any mist. if no.goes wrong,system may issu mesg..

Log off ur login & again try.....

Try it,it will work

Manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My problem has solved by maintaing 0002 543 E in subcontracting movement type groups

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Since you are transfering the material to subcontracting store, which is under your premises.You cannot do a reconsiltion.

If you have seprate subcontractor ,then its possible to do the reconsilation.

follow the below procedure subcontracting for sale order :

1.created the po with account assignment E

2. Issue the material to Subcontractor by creating a new mvt type 541 E. You cannot issue the sale order stock to subcontractor with 541 mvt.

3.Create Subcontracting challan

4.Do GR

5.Do the reconsilation

Thanks & Regards

Dhanapal.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

At the time of reconciliation enter the material document number and the year which is created at the time of Goods Receipt.

Hope this will help you.

Rgards,

Goraksh.

Edited by: goraksh dhikale on Sep 22, 2008 11:14 AM