cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to retrieve the duplicates records.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

My next issue, how to retrieve the duplicate records in web intelligence.I checked the option Retrieve duplicate records in web intelligence as well.But it is not helping me.

Hope you guys are help to solve this issue.

Thanks lot,

Regards,

-B-

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

amrsalem1983
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Blaji,,

ive tried this here and it worked perfectly with me

even so, you dont need to make the QTY as a dimension, you can leave it as a measure also, and it will work good with you.

click the block on the WebI, the Block itself.

and find its properties, under "Display", you will find

"Avoid Duplicate row Aggregations"

in the query it self you should flag "Retrieve Duplicated Rows"

i think this will work fine with you

good luck

Amr

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member212749
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Balaji,

Amr please correct me If i am not correct.

Balaji can you add the appropriate column that would repeat the Dulpilcates and hide that again by giving the back ground color..

Will this work for you ..

Amr please let me know if i am correct .

Regards

Prashant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prashant,

Thanks for your reply. I did the same way,i changed the backgroudcolor,width=0 border is null. still something is display in the excel, bt in pdf it is fine.pblm with excel view.And one more issues is if i add all the column in the report that also performance issue.My goal is to display all the entries to report, avail in database.

Once again thank you,

Thanks lot,

Regards,

-B-

amrsalem1983
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

i think you are asking about the same thing for the aggergation to hide the column.

actually this is the only option there.

you can understand the difference from the aggregation of the measure and the Duplicates rows.

when you exclude the duplicate rows, the values will not come in the measures, the data will be incorrect, coz it will sum only one row from any similar rows.

good luck

Amr