cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Collective billing document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SD gurus,

I understand that standard SAP checks that when we perform collective billing (creating a single invoice for multiple Delivery Orders). The checking criteria is that the Sold-To party and Payment Terms muts be similiar (and a few other criteria).

I need to know if it is possible to add checking for Ship-To party and PO Number field must be similar before merging of the multiple delivery order into a single invoice is allowed. If yes... where do I perform this setting?

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Soo,

all SAP SD guru who has given their views are 100% right.

I would like add on my point is that Basically PO number is taken as referance purpose so, there is not a point to consider PO no. as parameter for combine billing.

yaa of course u can consider Ship to party.

Thanks

mk

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In order to enable ur custom built invoice combination/split, you should create a new copy control routine copying the existing routine for invoice combination.

Go to VTFL and check the relevant copy rule (LF to F2), Select the right item category and go inside. There check the routine in the field VBRK/VBRP field. The routine here is the routine for invoice split/combination.

You have to create a routine like this in VOFM tcode for the routines under copy control. it is basically updating the field VBRK-ZUKRI with all the criteria you want. If you show the VBRK/VBRP routine to the development guy, then he should be able to check it in VOFM and do the coding.

Once coding is done, assign this code in copy control and then check the code.

Hope thi shleps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To determine such requirements we write Routines (in VOFM) and attach the same in to VTFL .

In VTFL,

Select your Target Billing Doc type to from Source Doc Type and Double Click "Item" (Left hand side tree).

Select your item category and Double click.

Here, you will find the Field: Data VBRK/VBRP. Attach the routine.

Best Regards,

Amit