cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sub contracting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please help me in solving the below issue.

My vendor supplies goods to me and I will make that raw material as finished product and send the finished product to my vendor.

Can any one explain me how to may this process in SAP. what are the modules included in this process.

How to take customer goods inside my plant and after finished product manufactured .How can I delivery back the material to customer.

As far as my knowledge it is subcontracting and in SD Module we need not do any process for this issue. But I require your inputs.

Please its argent.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

MM and SD modules are involved in your scenario.

to purchase raw materila from the vendor the below process invloved.

create purchase req (ME51n)> Create Purchase Order ( ME21N)> goods receivables (MIGO) --> invoice verification (MIRO)

to sales finished gooda below process is involved

create sales order (VA01)> Create deliver ( VL02n) - Picking- PGI> Invoice ( VF01).

Regards,

Sumith

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear nishanth

You have not clearly explained the scenarios like whether the component involves duty element, procuring from one vendor and supplying to another vendor etc.,

However, You can create the vendor as a customer, raise a PO on him, receive the component via MIGO, process the component in-house, move to unrestricted stock, create a sale order, delivery and invoice.

Similarly, the customer supplied product has to be assigned to saleable material code in CS01. So whenever, customer supplies the component, inward the same via MIGO, make store entry, and issue to Production as and when production takes place. Once production people transfers the stock to unrestricted, you can create delivery and invoice.

In this case, you have to take into consideration whether the customer supplied product is excisable or not. Since for the FERT, you would be maintaining a selling price based on which your duty will flow. If the duty amount should vary in billing (that is not on PR00 value), then you need to maintain the rate in j1id - Assessable Value.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi