cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is thr14 sap material?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am planning to attempt SAP HR certification shortly. What is THR14? Why is this particular SAP study material important? What are the contents? Can anyone give a general picture? Appreciate the help. I have been studying the rest of the material though. I dont have THR14.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

THR14

Integrated case study:

- Apply the knowledge gained from the prerequisite courses to implement an SAP project

- Implement a fictitious model company in an u2018emptyu2019 delivery client using given business processes

- Implement a system with participants from other SAP solutions, as part of a project team

- Configuration and mapping of business processes in all enterprise areas, focusing on:

- Mapping the enterprise structure

- Setting up the personnel- and organizational structure

- Data protection

- Organization of Payroll

- Setting up Time Management

- Information systems in Human Resources

Certification test as Solution Consultant Human Resources u2013 Management/Administration (2003) based on the content of courses THR10 (Management/Administration I), THR12 (Management/Administration II), and THR14 (Management/Administration (Case Study))

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Since I am actually working on a SAP HR implementation project now, I suppose that should give me a good base?? Our project is mid way now, and we go live in December though. My exam is earlier than that.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

as far as my experiance is concerned you can take the exam with confidence.

i know what these books contain.

your experiance is much better that reading these books.

regards

Chakravarthy Nalla

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks all

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

for the certification they provide three books for study and practice.

they are THR 10 , THR12, THR 14

thr 10 and 12 have the subject which you need to study to have the concepts.

THR 14 is a case study(you can call it as mini project).

this will give you a clear under standing of the project and the concept.

regards

Chakravarthy Nalla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Brunda,

Course THR14 (Management/Administration III (Case Study)) comprises a case study, in which you use what you have learned to set up a fictitious integrated model company using given business processes. The course ends with a test to become a certified application consultant for the area of HR Management/ Administration.

Mainly in this integrated case study will be there.

Hope this helps... Good Luck for your Exams...

award if it is usefull....

Regards,

Raghu