cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Attach Document in PP-PI

Former Member
0 Kudos

My client wants to attach document in the PPPI.

I came to know that there is a provision in Production order to see attach Document which is not in Process order.

Is there any solution having for the requirement, please give suggestion on priorty.

Thank/Regards

Parminder

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

For linking a document to process order, The prerequisite is do some customizing in SPRO.

SPRO-->cross-application components>Document management>control data--> document types

in the document type you have to establish a object link to the document type and production orders.

So select a document type and Define object link ---define a object --PROCORDER with screen 251 and save.

Then goto production---Shop floor control --- master data --production schedul.profile

and enable - document links material or Bom on release or creation.

Then create a document using CVo1n.

Provide the document type and name then enter

In the next screen give the document description and below the originals sub header click on the OPEN Originals.

Here you select your document and attach then save the document.

Now got to Co02 and select the Document overview icon(Next to component overview icon) and provide the details of the operation to which the document to be attached and save.

then the Document is attached to the Process order.

Hope this will solve your problem. Gurus correct me if I am wrong.

Thanks

Saravana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for reply,

The solution given is related to Production order (CO01) not related to Process Order (COR1).

My requirement is related to Process Order, where I will see the attach document or what are related (Process order not Production Order) configuration are require to be done.

Thanks

Parminder

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solution Please...............