cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Goods Movement on Order Confirmation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Whenever i issue a material while doing Order confirmation (IW41: Using goods movement option) , the material is issued but its cost doesnt get populated on the maintenance order. I guess i am missing some configuration end but can anybody guide me or give me hint where is the root cause lies of this problem.

Why the material cost is not getting populated on the maintenance order.

(Note: I am using my own Order Type not the standard one)

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Actually i was anticipating the component to be displayed on components Tab, cost is getting displayed on the maintenance order and material document can explain the material movements.

Thanks all.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes i mean, stock issuance using IW41...The problem i m facing is that Cost of the material issued using IW41 doesnt get populated on the Maintenance Order....Please do confirm me that if i issue a material using IW41 will it appear on the "Components" Tab of the Maintenance Order (IW32-IW33).

Thanks,

paul_meehan
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Issue of a non planned material (from IW41 or other goods movement) will not add that material to the components tab of the order. If you issue a material in this way it will not appear on the components tab.

You will be able to see the goods movement from the order using menu:

+ Extras - Documents for order - Goods movement +

However if you have maintained cost values and your customizing is correct then costs of that material will be reflected in the order.

-Paul

peter_atkin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Shah,

As Paul clearly states, issuing stock via IW41 will not put that same material on the Components tab. However, it should post actual costs to your order. There are 3 ways you can review this data:

- Goods movements documents

- Document flow

- Actual costs on the Costs tab

If your posting was sucessful, then you should be able to see all of the above.

Also try posting the material via MB11 (or MB1A, etc) using a movement type 261. This may bring-up different messages..

PeteA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Whenever i enter the same material on the Component Tab of the maintenance Order and issue that material using the automated Reservation created against that component. The cost of the material do appear on the maintenance order..but the same material when procured useing Confimation screen doesnt make the cost to appear on the maintenance order.

hope i cleared my query.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

what is procured useing Confimation?

-ashok

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

I hope this is the problem in ur config

Plant Maintenance and Customer Service - Maintenance and Service Processing - Completion Confirmations - Define Control Parameters for Completion Confirmations

If u have tick at Materials, remove it

It will give only plan cost, not the actual cost

If u dont use this tick, you can do goods movement from iw41 and the cost will be calculated in the actual cost

- Pithan

peter_atkin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I'm assuming they mean issuing stock via IW41???

PeteA

peter_atkin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Shah,

Aslo check that the material has a valuation class and moving average or standard price.

PeteA

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

check wether in your order control tab- having the CstgVariantPlan

CstgVariantActl

if they are blank then go to OIOF - and assign them

if you are unable to do contact your FICO cunsultant

-ashok

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

check whether you have assigned the cost elements to value categories .also check whether you have assigned the costing variant Plan and actual to your order type in IMG settings

also search in this forum you can find lot of queries as same like you

regards

thyagarajan