cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Crystal reports viewer 2008 - "Referral denied" download issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want to download the Crystal Reports Viewer 2008 for my colleagues to use. However, I get this error message after Iu2019ve registered and attempted downloading:

Referral Denied

You don't have permission to access "http://downloads.businessobjects.com/akdlm/crystalviewer/Crystal%20Reports%20Viewer%202008.exe" on this server.

Reference #24.4a2813c2.1221814926.230533d5

Can you help me with this problem?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It seems that this has something to do with the login credentials!

You can call on our CIC numbers, and they would be able assist you with the login issues.

Americas : 1 866 8907686 (toll-free)

support.bosapamerica@ sap.com (Remove the space)

APJ: 1800 613459 (toll-free)

support.bosapasia@ sap.com

EMEA: 08081012181 (toll-free)

support.bosapemea@ sap.com

Hope that helps!!

Regards,

Jay.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Actually, I already did contact the CIC Europe, prior to posting this thread. They gave me this answer:

Dear Lars,

Thank you for your e-mail.

For technical support or queries relating to Crystal Reports you go to www.service.sap.com and double click on the link

Crystal Reports and Xcelsius Support

Where all Crystal Reports and Xcelsius customers receive free technical support.

Can be found in the grey/blue box titled Business Objects customers and partners.

You can also receive assistance and advice by going to www.sdn.sap.com and joining in on the forums. Here, you can ask as many technical questions as you wish as now there is no limit. A team of developers and expert customers with a broad range of SAP knowledge are there to answer your questions

I hope this is helpful to you.

Kind Regards,

Sinead Mulkerrins

SAP Active Global Support

Customer Interaction Center

EMAIL: support.bosapemea@ sap.com

SAP Service Marketplace: www.service.sap.com

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lars,

Have a look to this [Note|https://websmp130.sap-ag.de/sap(bD1lbiZjPTAwMQ==)/bc/bsp/sno/ui_entry/entry.htm?param=69765F6D6F64653D3030312669765F7361706E6F7465735F6E756D6265723D3030303132353138323626]

and you can try with this :

Use your Customer Interaction Center to submit support requests and service requests for problem messages and remote service postings.

Use the Customer Message Wizard to enter problem messages on SAP Service Marketplace. If you do not have online access, the relevant Support Center can create a message on your behalf, ask then to create a new incident for license issue.

A service message is create using the same process that is used for creating regular technical support messages with the only difference being in the component that is selected. These components begin with XX- (e.g. XX-SER-LIKEY-BOJ) instead of BOJ-.

Component Usage

XX-SER-LIKEY-BOJ: Business Objects License Keys / Keycodes

XX-SER-SAPSMP-SWC-BO: Missing/Corrupt software or patches

XX-SER-GEN-CONTR : Missing/Invalid Installation, Contract issues

Customer Interaction Center, call the following number:

+49-6227-744969 (available worldwide)

Hope that helps!!

Regards,

Shweta

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm sorry, but I could not access that note - I'm asked for a username and password which I do not appear to have. Also, I did not understand what you meant by "service message component". Which of these am I supposed to select in the service message?