cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in activity creation.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi abapers,

i have created an activity where all the details are being populated but partner specefic fileds is left out, to be specefic(Activity Partner,Contact Person,Owner) in transaction code CRMD_ORDER. what may the problem?

thanks in advance,

regards,

navin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check whether you have maintained the proper settings in the sytem for partner determination, and also check if organization data determination settings are maintained properly, and if Object permitted in determination check box is checked for specific scenarios.

Regards,

Shweta

Former Member
0 Kudos

i checked it its all proper , still its not working.please send a solution fast guys.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

Sorry for so late reply.What i understood from your problem is, you are not able to copy the partner data from activitiy to order. If this is the case then please check whether Copy Control settings are maintained properly.You make the settings for copying control in business transactions in the following activities.

Under Customer Relationship Management -> Basic Functions -> Partner Processing, you maintain the access sequences so that the required partners are copied from the preceding documents.

Hope it helps you.

Regards,

Shweta

Edited by: Shweta Gupta on Sep 30, 2008 2:36 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Navin,

Can pls explain me u r scenario in more details i.e. in u r Activity when u want to determine the said

Partners as these Partners detemination are depends upon the Access Sequence which u have define, kidly check u r partner determination Procedure and let me know it works.

Thanks,

Dipesh.