cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDOC Error with STATUS 51

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I has a JMS-XI-IDOC Scenario where i has used BPM to get the response from RFC wehre the RFC input is the message from JMS.

The Response Message from RFC is mapped to IDOC .The Scenario is working and the IDOC is getting created in SAP System Iam getting the Error with Status = 51 and the required field LIFNR not found.

Request you to please provide the suggestion whether i need to make any settings to resolve this.

Thanks & Regards,

Y.Raj.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

varun_k
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check Whether the Field LIFNR is mandatory or not, then do relevant Mapping for that field.'

Regards,

Varun

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

The input which you are getting from the field LIFNR ( Vendor Number) may be a mandatory field.

There are two options:

1.If LIFNR is a required and mandatory field ,then input the value of the vendor number and make the field LIFNR as the mandatory field in mapping ( message mapping in XI).

2. Without considering LIFNR as a mandatory or non mandatory field ,make the field LIFNR as an optional field in mapping ( message mapping in XI).

Warm Regards

B.Dheepa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi !

Status 51 in most cases is because of lock occured in R3, you can check the kind of error in BD87. If it is a lock error then you can directly say process all

also check in the last page of this URL

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/d4/0d67e4d85511d2a6080060087832f8/frameset.htm

Thanks

Edited by: Abhishek Agrahari on Sep 22, 2008 9:54 AM