cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO should print only selected pages

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

we have a requirement to print a selected pages in the po using me9f. if this is possible then kindly give me the configuration detail. and also give me the config detail to print only amended po.

suitable answer will be highly rewardable.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ahmed,

Suggestion :

1. T. Code: ME9F

2. Goto Menu path -> List --> Print (shift + F1) --> Print from pages (From . . To).

Hope it will be enough to print PO page by page....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

For the Second, to get amended Purchase orders list, you must prepare a customization report using ABAP.

Regards,

Syed Hussain.

kunal_ingale
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

go to me9f

here give the doc no

then give print command (shift + F1)

here system will ask u for from and to page nos

print required pages

regards

kunal

former_member335885
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to ME9F and then select the document and then output the message and then select once again and then from the top menu click on LIST - PRINT(shift+F1), input the output device and then select the printer and then check the radial button print from page and then give FROM and TO pages and print the document.

Thanks & Regards,

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ahmed,

You can perform PO print out by selecting page number in ME9F, Just go to menu List at the most top left corner and select print -> slect option print from after.

Hope this help full

Mahnansa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

thanks for the usefull answers, i really apriciate your response. but what i need is from me9f once we give output message it will trigger sap script form which is having our custamised form. i need the page wise selection print of this form not ALV output. and the custamizing configuration detail of amended PO.