cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ACCOUNTING VIEW OF ARE1 AND ARE3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have an problem regarding the accounting view of ARE forms can i know through which transaction or how to see the accounting views (g/l account posting accounts) for ARE 1 and ARE 3 forms

Please pass some hints regarding this

Regards

Kiran

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In the printout of ARE1 (I am assuming you are taking print from ZAR1), you will find the Invoice Number written. Alternatively you can find out the invoice number from drop down option while taking the printout of ARE1 form.

Thereafter, put this invoice number transaction VF03 and view the accounting document

regards

Parag Bhargava

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

s

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
"s"

If you wish to update the forum as to how your issue is resolved, update else dont do any non value activity like this due to which, the thread is coming on top of the forum. You can just click the thread as "Answered".

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

As per standard, ARE1 & ARE3 creates accounting entries only if you have reversed the Forms. Other wise Accouting entry does not get generated.

The Accounting entry for reversal can be seen through T Code : J1IA101/ J1IA301 Under TAB: PART - II.

Hope this is clear to you.

Regards,

Dnyandeo H. Ainarkar

former_member317998
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have reversed  ARE1 but  Part II TAB not displayed, in T-Code : J1IA101,  When it will be displayed, any configuration settings are required, if let so let me know.

What is the relevance of Part II TAB when duties are statistical in Export and Deemed Exports.

Regards

SK