cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nested Handling Units and Confirmation of Transfer Order - Pick HU

Former Member
0 Kudos

Friends & Gurus,

I have nested (low level) handling units and when confirming I would like one of the nested HU to become the pick-HU. So far I haven't been able. The pick-HU is always generated with a new number and if I try to assign manually one of the nested HU the systems says that the HU is not assigned to the TO.

Any comments or ideas will be appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pick HU are assigned to TO . You can use transaction LH01 to do the assignment.

This will generate pick HU.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The thing is I cannot assign a nested HU as a pick HU via LH01. I get message "The storage unit you entered is a lower-level handling unit."

This means a nested HU cannot become a storage unit? I cannot take a box out of a pallet and assign it directly to the delivery? I believe this makes no sense.

Any thoughts?

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you are taking a box out of the pallet then basically u need to unpack the box from the pallet , this will eventually break the nest.

Then only u can assign this Box HU as pick HU. Do you agree?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I fully agree and thanks for coming back.

I can unpack the nested HU and then create a TO and select the unpacked HU (now a SU) as a full HU removal. I believe this is not operative, the idea is the operator gets to the big box, chooses (scans) one of the small box (nested) and confirms the TO. If somebody back at the office has first to unpack one of the nested HU (how could he know which one if there are 30 of them? Which one is on the top?) it makes it unviable.

Are we on sync?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi guys

after you made Picking for the TO through T-code LH01

you need to confirm it use LT12, and it will we a new screen for you so select the nested HU( low level =small box).

and you can Scan the small box barcode this time.

and you save it .it is OK.

China

Br