cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find approval in PR Release

Former Member
0 Kudos

How can I view the status of a purchase requistion who to release or approve that PR.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can view the status of release indicator in the me53n t.code. by selecting the appropriate pr and in the header-> release startegy there you can find the person who is released and who is pending to release.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I unable to find release strategy tab on PR header,is it mean that that particular PR doesn't need any Release strategy?

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes you are right if the release strategy tab is not appearing at header level of PR that simply explains either there is no release strategy defined or the Release strategy defined having classification which does not matches with the present created PR.

Regards

Sujoy

Former Member
0 Kudos

so from where we can check the PR release strategy classification?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can develop Z report with the help of ABAPer for the Release code and release group for all PRs. For this you can use the help of T_codes ME54 and ME55.

Also in T_code ME55,select the criteria, in next screen select Goto tab, select release strategy.Here you will find the status for the selected PR.

Hope this will help you.

Regards,

Goraksh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

By the help of release group and release codes in place

That you can view at the header level of the PR.

A PR release tab will be there...

Award if usefull

Regards

Sujoy

pankaj_singh9
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can run report ME55 for collective PRs or transaction ME54N for individual PR.