cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Live posting Dump

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Team

When I am doing the posting for an employee for whom the months Pay is Nill in Simulation with tcode pc00_m99_cipe its working fine.

But when I am doing the LIVE posting theres screen dump.

Error in breif-----

Error analysis

An exception occurred that is explained in detail below.

The exception, which is assigned to class 'CX_SY_REF_IS_INITIAL', was

caught in

procedure "DATA_TOP_FILL_TEXTS_ERR" "(METHOD)", nor was it propagated

RAISING clause.

Since the caller of the procedure could not have anticipated that the

exception would occur, the current program is terminated.

The reason for the exception is:

You attempted to use a 'NULL' object reference (points to 'nothing')

access a component (variable: "ME->CL_ALV_GRID_TOP_ERR").

An object reference must point to an object (an instance of a class)

before it can be used to access components.

Either the reference was never set or it was set to 'NULL' using the

CLEAR statement.

-

Let me know if theres any note to be applied as we have upgraded from Ecc4.6c to 6

regards

Iyer

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ted_dinh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

From 46C to ECC 60, SAP made some changes to posting program RPCIPE00. Existing RPCIPE00 was copied over to RPCIPE00_OLD, and modification was made to RPCIPE00 after that. With the new RPCIPE00, there're some additional configuration needed for tax wt for posting.

First, try to run posting with the old program RPCIPE00_OLD in production mode (should be compatible) and see if the dump is resolved. If it is, you can just run posting with the old program for now until you're ready with the additional configuration for the new payroll posting.

Rgds.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ted_dinh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

From 46C to ECC 60, SAP made some changes to posting program RPCIPE00. Existing RPCIPE00 was copied over to RPCIPE00_OLD, and modification was made to RPCIPE00 after that. With the new RPCIPE00, there're some additional configuration needed for tax wt for posting.

First, try to run posting with the old program RPCIPE00_OLD in production mode (should be compatible) and see if the dump is resolved. If it is, you can just run posting with the old program for now until you're ready with the additional configuration for the new payroll posting.

Rgds.