Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vf04 simulation mode

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

We use Vf04 for SD billing process.

There is simulation mode in this program. It process lots of documents but the report screen isn't useful.

We aren't be able to take simulation data for example material number, quantity and value to any excel document.

How can I do this?

And do know any billing simulation report , function or program?

regards i

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

My Friend,

VF04 do have a simulation mode but it will simulate the exact situation when you execute it in fore/back-ground.. it will show the same results as if they {billing documents} are created.. ok.. now, how can you take the data from billing documents in excel??? is it possible ??? no way..

If you want to save the whole VF04 list in excel, yes then it is possible.. go to list>save>file and you will get 4-5 options... excel is one of them.. I guess this is what you are asking for.. right ?

Do let me know.

Hrishi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Hrishikesh Bhalwankar ,

I don't want to save whole VF04 screen.

Your first guess is right. when we create billing document , system is filled vbrk , vbrp and konv table. so I receive below information from these tables .

Material number , quantity , price etc.

but in simulation mode I can't receive these information as report format. how can do this?

thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Simulation process doesn't save any data to any tabels hence it's not possible to get the data from simulation mode.. as far as I know.

Hope this will clear your doubt.

Hrishi

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you.