cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Symbols displayed incorrectly

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There's a field in r/3 that displays an "@" sign. From r/3, it appears correctly, but in SAP HTML GUI and SAP WIN GUI iviews from Portal, the "@" appears as an icon. Is there a special syntax for such characters?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

when creating the WD4A applcaiton take the Image Ui element and in the SOURCE property we can see the SAP WEB ICONS list and select the apt one and bind it and try to display this in the EP by creating a Iview for WD4A application.

Or

Check the resolution properties of the Iview you are trying to display.

check the table ICON for these icons .

Regards

Lekha

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

There's an SAP note on this. Note 1226751

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Lekha,

How can I check the iView resolution? And could you pls explain how does the iView resolution affect the display of such symbols?

A couple of points i noticed:

- when running the application in the SAP HTML GUI / SAP WIN GUI from portal, the value appears in the ALV grid. There, it appears as some icon. However, it actually is able to display the "@" when I select Print Preview. Is there a limitation in ALV Grid?

- the value in backend table is "@Test Data". However, when i change the value to "Test @ Data" (i.e. change the position of the @ sign), it is able to reflect correctly as "Test @ Data" on the iView

fyi, this is not an WD4A application but just a normal ABAP program.

Edited by: zhenmin wang on Sep 22, 2008 9:39 AM

Edited by: zhenmin wang on Sep 22, 2008 9:54 AM