cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IWBK: Few Maintenance Orders are not appearing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have few orders on which i have procured some materials but not all of the maintenance orders are being shown on IWBK T-Code which is a report on materials availability. Can anybody guide me through.

Regards,

shah

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Actually, On production server i came accross few maintenance order on which material has been procured but those orders were not being shown on IWBK, i tried to reproduce the same problem on our Dev server but was not able to do so...i even tried to create materials for which material availability check was not defined but still those materials get appear on that screen (IWBK)... i tried even without checking material availability but still i am not able to reproduce the same problem on the Dev server...i guess there must be some other indicator causing this problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just to clarify the problem... (Tcode-IWBK) report is not showing all those maintenance orders on which materials have been procured, although few are being shown but why not all. The problem is not on the filter criteria...i guess there is some hidden filter condition i am not aware of..

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

first check the material availability for the order ,then if you execute IWBK it will work fine

regards

thyagarajan