Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

character format

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All.

i wish to have character format as small as possible,when i am trying to reduce the character fromat from 4.0 to 2.0,it is not getting reflected in the print preview.

please tell me whether there is any limitation to the size of the font to be displayed so i am making a mistake.

please reply.

thanks in advance .

7 REPLIES 7

former_member181995
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you talking about smartform than from SMARTSTYLES

if Script Than from CHARACTER format.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tanisha,

Yes there might be some restriction on that. Because When we observe in the MS Word, we can see that the minimum font size is 8 pt.

Regards,

Swapna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try taking a Hardcopy and check whether it is printing or not, sometimes print preview does not display smaller fonts.

Former Member
0 Kudos

i am still not able to do it..as i need to fit many characters in a single line and the character format is the only option available with me for smatforms.

please advice.

0 Kudos

Have you tried taking a hardcopy?

0 Kudos

Hi Karthik.

can you please tell me the program name and steps to take the printout of smartform.

i will take the printout(hardcopy) and will see which character format will suffice?

i have to make the font to be 2.0 or 3.0 and the font family is times new roman.

thanks!

0 Kudos

Hi Tanisha,

To take print out of a smartform, goto t-code SMARTFORMS.

Give your smartform name. Press Execute.

This will goto corresponding Function module of your smartform. Then Execute the Function module. Give input fields if there are any.

It will ask for Print. Search and give the correct Printer name and press Print.

If its not printing directly it may be in the Spool. Then you need to goto SP01 and press 'Print Directly' button.

Hope this helps

Cheers,

Kothand