cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tables & Feild names

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends, where can i find Table names and feild (Technical) names in the system... Say for Ex. while manking an entry in f-02, i need the tech names and table names of perticular feilds so that i can provide all the data to Abapers for BDC....

thank you

Sharma

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

srinivasa_maruvada
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Goto TCode SE16

Enter table name say BKPF

Goto Menu Settings and select user paramters and then field name or field lable radio button

and also check Menu Settings and select fields for settings and select your required /additional fields

Cheers

Srinivas

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hii..

Just press F1 on the feild & click on technical information on any field that you want to know the technical names.

Regards,

Aakash

former_member1240588
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Freiend

If you press F1 on any field you will get performance screen , in that there will be a tab called technical information which contains all techinical detail like programme /table field name etc.

you can fine it there.

or if you know the table name gp to SE 16 give the name you go to the Table data.

If you the fiel name an dwnat to know that this field in how many table s coantin go to Se 90 in that go to abap dictionary in that go to field , give filed name there and F8 .

like these way you can find the Filed and table names.

Hope it will be use ful to you

Jain

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you raj...

yes i approached exactly what u said... but here my abap person telling that "table name" which appearing here is not exactly table name it is a a data structure only.

Say for Ex: in F-02... in Posting key i went to f1 and Technical Info. it given....

Table name: RF05A

Feild Name : NEWBS

Feild name OK but table name, ABAPER telling that it is only a Data structure not a table name...

can you help please?

Sharma

former_member1240588
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear you can find through SE90 . Take structurs name and field name and search that in how many table these fileds is available . thats only the way.

But dear as per accounting BSEG /BKPF these two are the major table mostly all accounting document stored in these two tables.

jain