cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

graphic images at a certain location on the page.

vamshi_mohan
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am passing a scanned signature to the Script as a text element using 'write_form'. It prints on the left most. I want to print it somewhere in the middle of the page. Please tell how to do this.

Regards.

Vamshi.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

create a template, now create cells inside it. for a cell which you think it is in the position you wish for that you create a text element and place your image.

vamshi_mohan
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am doing that in a Script.

I dont want to pass the image into a window but pass it in the main window so that it prints immediately after all the contents of the main window have been printed. Some times it may have to print in the half of the page or some times at the bottom of a page depending on the data passed to the main window.

Regards.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi vamshi,

I just tried with your scenario but image cannot not be displayed within the main window as per your requirement

The only alternative is just create another window and assign as footer window and include the image within this window.

Regards,

Sravanthi

vamshi_mohan
Participant
0 Kudos

hi,

i wish to try like this.

after printing the last line of hte main window, the line number should be read into a variable. depending on that we need to assign a position to the graphic. Can we use 'POSITION' command in this context to locate the graphic.

Regards.

VAmshi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vamshi,

Place that particular window at middle of the page in the script.

Regards,

Sravanthi