cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sto returns

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi experts.

my issuew is i done sto with delivery between two plants in same company code.

now i want return the material from reciving plant to issuing plant. pls give me some guidline in detail

regards

reddy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi reddy,

when you are talking about the STO within same comp. code with shipping then i am considering it as 4th senario.

for this the flow of steps are as follows, when you do the transfer.......

1. PO will be generated by the recieving plant (UB Type).

2. Supplying plant do replinishment delivery by VL10B.

3. and issue the goods, via VL02N, PGI (outbound delivery). mvt type 647 or 641.

4 if required(based on customisation) recieving plant do MIGO.

for reversing

1. if u have done MIGO, then u need to return it by 102 mvt type.

2. then supplying plant will do VL09 and do the reverse of PGI. by mvt type 677

and hence your material will be reversed.

hope it helps.....

Regards,

yk

Edited by: 1234_abcd on May 4, 2010 7:04 PM

mohamedhasanrifaie_m
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create return Purchase order for the item you want to sent back to the supplying plant.

Based on the P.O.., do goods movement by 161 movement type. Pls. use the same despatch channel as per the procedure. (like division, distribution channel.)

After doing the goods movement, see the stock level in the supplying plant as well as receiving plant. It will make an impact.

If useful, pls. provide points.

Thanks & Regards

Rifaie.M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

For STO returns (inter company) what is the function of field EKPO-INSMK? (Stock type). We want to be able to remove stock in MIGO from blocked stock (this works when I have the stock type set as 'S' in the STO). However, this currently does not copy over to the delivery (delivery type NCR) in copy routine 302. After forcing this to copy over to the returns delivery, movement type = 673 and stock type = 'S', I was expecting that the PGI will posted the incoming return stock to blocked stock. This stock is posted into unrestricted stock. Anybody aware of how to post this in VL02n into blocked stock?

Thanks,

padma

dilip_choudhury
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

I am also having same problem . I Could please update if you have any soultion for this ?

Dilp

former_member197616
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Generally STO are of two types .Inter plant and intra plant.

If it is Inter plant at MMPurchasingPOreturns order Here configure for the document type NB and Suplying plant provide the delivery type store returns as NCR and Create the PO for the returns item.

Using the PO return the item to Vendor at MIGO by 101.System will convert the 101 into 161 and other process is normal as forward delivery.

For UB type system will take the returns item during creating PO by providing NLR .

Regards,

kunal_ingale
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

Stock Transfer without Delivery

http://help.sap.com/bp_blv1600/V5600/BBLibrary/HTML/135_EN_IN.htm

Stock Transfer with Delivery

http://help.sap.com/bp_blv1600/V5600/BBLibrary/HTML/134_EN_IN.htm

check this docs reversal process given at the end of this docs

regards

kunal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

- Use 671 Movement type in the case of Return for stock transport order via Shipping (in two steps):

If an item is marked as a returns item in a stock transport order using movement type 641, when a goods receipt is posted against the stock transport order (movement type 101), the return is simultaneously posted to stock in transit using the movement type 161. When the return arrives, the issuing plant posts the goods receipt for the return using movement type 671. Movement type 671 (like movement types 352 and 642) reduces the receiving plant's stock in transit and increases the issuing plant's unrestricted-use stock.

- Use 677 Movement Type in the case of Return for stock transport order in one step (Shipping)

If you use movement type 647 to post a goods issue for a stock transport order with a return item in one step, the return is simultaneously transferred to unrestricted-use stock at the issuing plant using movement type 161 at the receiving plant and movement type 677 at the issuing plant.

Regards,

Narayana.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

here u can follow in reverse way also, i.e supplying plant as receiving plant, & receiving plant as supplying plant.

Otherwise u can do one step stock transfer using 301 also.

pandari

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Create another STO for supplying plant as receiving plant and receiving plant as supplyiung plant and crete the outbound delivery then PGI with move type 641 then MIGO wrt to that OBD with movement type 101..

It will solve your purpose

Regards

Sujoy