cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Print Button!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have developped an application in that display some recods getting from BAPI in some View.

Now I want add some Print Button on that view and when I click on the button Then new window to be opened with alignment and print.

What Can I do In webdynpro..

Any body help for this.

Any snippests please send me.

Thanks

BHI.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello BHI BHI,

I was in the same situation as you were and had to contemplate between creating a "formatted" WD page for printing and using pdf.

If your application only has a simple print interface with small amount of data, then I suggest building new view that is specially formatted for printing. Otherwise, go for the adobe form option. It will save your time and effort because you can be sure of your print out.

from

Kwok Wei

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for immediate response.

Could you please explain me in detail .

How can I building new view that is specially formatted for printing.

Please guide me for this.

Any Snippest Appriciate.

Thanks

BHI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there a way for you to print the content of web dynpro window that not using the File -> print from IE? please let me know.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could you show me how to use print to pdf form. Is there any tutorial or help for this? please let me know.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi BHI,

Printing of contents is not explicitly supported in webdynpro. But you do have some options. Since you want a new window with print alignment and all, you will have to use an IFrame control on this new window.

Check thread. It will give you some basic ideas to go about this.

Regards,

Satyajit.