Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Guideence required regarding SAP MM certification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

As per my analysis the latest Exam code for MM is

Solution Consultant SCM - Procurement with mySAP ERP 2005.

I am actually an ABAP'er but have good knowledge in SAP MM, now that i am planning to take the above certification can you please guide me

1. how to prepare for the exam , what documents to refer to ? and where can i find them how complex the questions would be .. what is the preparation time required .. (I am in US so i can take up the test any time .. need not be only during the Tech'ed )

Any kind of help on the above would really really help me .

thanks in advance ..

regard's

Sudheer V

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

U say that u r gud in MM & want to ceretify in MM module it is good, but should work hard for the ceretification , u want to apply from company point of view or on ur own there lies the question, if u want to write the exam Company side u should have min 2 yrs of exp in that company. but if u want to write the exam on ur own u can write at any point of time.

U refer Siemens material for the preparation.

pandari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pandari,

Thank you for amazingly fast reply ..

Yes I will have to work hard for certification ... i am planing to take up the certification on my own .. not through the company .. is there a way to download the certification documents anywhere .. as per me its not available for download ...

what are the other sources for for getting the material .. also what are the documents which i have to prepare for ( Like for ABAP certification we have BC410, BC430 etc )

Can you help me finding the correct documentation .. so that i can start off with my preparation ..

Thanks and regrad's

Sudheer V

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.