Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GR Test.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ASAP,

Hope you all must be doing greate, Here I have one small issue;

While creation of GR ( MIGO), user has given text message at Header as well as Item level and posted the GR.

Now in MIGO--> Display mode user wanted to see what test he has given;

At Header level user is able to see the text but at Item level that field itself not visible, why?

Dear ASAP can you please let me know where what config. to be require so that Item level text is also visible in MIGO--> Disply mode.

Points will be awarded for yours helpfull suggestion.

Thanks & Regards

Manoj Singh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to display mode of MIGO and at the item level see the tab 'Where'.In this tab you will find at the bottom as Text which is 'Item text'.

Hope this will help you.

Regards,

Goraksh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Goraksh,

thanks for your kind reply,

Item Text is not visible in MIGO> Display> Where tab.

Thanks & Regards

Manoj Singh

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Issue: item Text given in Migo-> GR creation is not visible in MIGO-> Display

Reason: This item text field is attached with user exit mbcf0002( exit_sapmm07m_001)with reason not to be display in MIGo_. display.

Solution: Deactivate this user exit to vies item text in MIGO-> Display.

Anyway I am very much helpfull for your kind usefull support.

Thanks & Regards

Manoj Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Actually, there is no need to deactivate User-Exit mbcf0002.

As was mentioned the Item text field is attached with user exit mbcf0002 (exit_sapmm07m_001). To make Item text visible just refill variable E_SGTXT (in the user-exit) with current value of Item text which is in the I_MSEG-SGTXT.

So u have to add the following line to the User-Exit code:

E_SGTXT = I_MSEG-SGTXT.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ASAP,

Can you please let me know in MIGO when I am giving text message at Item level in Where Tab, In MIGO --> Display same text field is not appearing.

SPRO>Settings for Goods Movements (MIGO)> Field Selection for MIGO; the field GOITEM--SGTXT is not maintained

I beleive that once I will maintain this GOITEM--SGTXT field in Field Selection for MIGO, system will disply this field text information,

can you please let me know the procedure how to insert this GOITEM--SGTXT field in Field Selection for MIGO.

Points will be awarded for.

Thanks & Regards

Manoj Singh

pankaj_singh9
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you have maintained Text at Item level under "Where" Tab during GR (in MIGO) then only it will be seen in display mode otherwise not whereas Header Text can be seen even if it is not maintained.

Go to MB03 and double click on the line item and check whether Item Text is there or not? If not that means user has not maintained it during GR.

To maintain the same go to MB02 and and double click on the line item and maintain Item Text and then check in MB03 or MIGO, it will display.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pankaj,

I have tested on Sandbox;

I have given text in MIGO> GR and then in MIGO> Dispaly in Where Tab this Item text field tiself is not visible.

when I am giving the same text message in MB02 & Save, in MB03 & MIGO--> Display Its visible.

Pankaj can you please let me know in MIGO when I am giving text message at Item level in Where Tab, In MIGO --> Display same text field is not appearing.

SPRO>Settings for Goods Movements (MIGO)> Field Selection for MIGO; the field GOITEM--SGTXT is not maintained

I beleive that once I will maintain this GOITEM--SGTXT field in Field Selection for MIGO, system will disply this field text information,

can you please let me know the procedure how to insert this GOITEM--SGTXT field in Field Selection for MIGO.

Thanks & Regards

Manoj Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the settings

Sproo - MM - Inventory management & physical inventory - settings for enjoy transactions - settings for goods movement -field selection for MIGO- go to field selection & enter goitem-sgtxt screen field name & select display & save.

Pandari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pandari,

SPRO - > MM - Inventory management & physical inventory - > settings for enjoy transactions - > settings for goods movement -> field selection for MIGO-> go to field selection --> Here we have two option " other field selection " and change <-> display .

Dear can you please give me the complete path to insert goitem-sgtxt screen field name in field selection list of MIGO.

Manoj Singh